Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cover Reveal: In Control by Crystal Serowka

I first met the gorgeous and talented Crystal Serowka when she reviewed Finding Lucas for The Indie Bookshelf. Obviously, I've known her for some time as the cover of Finding Lucas has since changed. Crystal also did something for me that no one has ever done before. She made a playlist for Finding Lucas!

Quite simply, Crystal is amazing. Her debut novel, In the Air, has one of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen. And, of course, the cover for her second novel, to be released on October 27, 2013, is also incredible. Designed by Angie Fields of i love it Design Studio, this is a cover I can't stop staring at.






Connect with Crystal on Facebook and be sure to check out In Control when it's released on October 27th!

1 comment: