Monday, April 29, 2013

NYC Here I Come!!!

Writing to me has always been synonymous with New York City. Perhaps because of my slight obsession with Sex and the City or perhaps because New York always makes feel alive. I am finally going to New York as an author, and I'm so excited that I can barely contain it.

I will be in NYC for two reasons. I am honored that Kobo has invited me to be a Writer in Residence at Book Expo America. I'll be signing paperback copies of Finding Lucas and can't wait to meet everyone who will be attending. I am also hosting Book Buzz 2013 with some of the hottest new names in women's fiction and a NYT bestselling author I've revered for a long time. So, if you like books and booze, check out our event! We'd love to see you there!

http://bookbuzz2013.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

  1. New York is great! I went there for an RWA conference in 2011 and had a blast. My only regret was I didn't have time to see the sites.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could come this year, Elke. Maybe I'll just have to come to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Super exciting! So jealous!!! I know you'll have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already started planning my wardrobe. :) Next year, Jackie?

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh Samantha - I'm so jealous! Congratulations - this is huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ST! I can't wait to have you on my blog on May 8th!

      Delete
  4. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here postallads4free

    ReplyDelete