Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ebook Sale! Finding Lucas Turns One Year Old!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since I published Finding Lucas. And what a year it's been! When I think back to April 18th, 2012 and how much has happened since then, I am profoundly grateful. Not everyone gets to live their dream, but I have. To celebrate my bookaversary, Finding Lucas is on sale for .99 from April 18-April 21.

Being an author is what I have wanted since I was ten years old. And I think I always knew it would happen, but I was never quite sure how. And when I self-published Finding Lucas, even though I'd done so much research, I really had no clue what to do next. It was the people I met along the way, authors, readers and bloggers, who opened up the world of books and publishing to me. Without them, I would not have had the incredible twelve months I've had. I owe a huge debt to them for showing me how to navigate social media and how incredibly supportive and kind the book community is. Many of them have become friends and the relationships are precious to me.

Thank you to everyone who has read Finding Lucas. Your comments, reviews and support mean the world to me and they make me believe that choosing to sit hunched over at a desk all day was the best thing I could have done.

I am so honored to be an author and can't wait until my second novel, Everything But, is released. Back to revisions!

5 comments:

  1. Big Congrats, Sam! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elke! Your support means so much to me.

      Delete
  2. Happy Book Bday! Hope your sale is a big success! So glad we met on our publishing journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beyond happy that we've met. I adore you, Jackie.

      Delete
  3. I hope the birthday for Finding Lucas was an enormous success. Desk-hunching certainly has its up sides :)

    ReplyDelete