Friday, March 22, 2013

Cover Reveal: The Karmic Connection by Libby Mercer

I am so excited to be taking part in the cover reveal for Libby Mercer's latest book (set to be released April 25th!), "The Karmic Connection." I met Libby through the wild and crazy world of social media, and we instantly clicked. She's so warm, down to earth and funny, and I also admire her as a writer. Prolific and fabulous, Libby Mercer is a writer to watch. So, without further ado, here is the amazing cover of "The Karmic Connection"!



Isn't that gorgeous? I love the fresh color, the funky artwork and it just screams, "Read me!" Designed by Sue Traynor, this cover is memorable! And who doesn't love a story about total opposites who are drawn together despite their best efforts not to be?


The Karmic Connection


What is the universe up to?

Guilty of nothing more than working too much - or so they say - Adam Stowe is dumped at a "wellness center" in the middle of nowhere by a couple of concerned colleagues. When he meets Lorraine, the beautiful and bewitching yoga instructor, his spirits start to lift, but once he discovers what a flighty fruitcake she is, they drop back down to subterranean levels.

For Lorraine Jameson, Luna Wellness Center was a beacon of solace when her life was falling apart, and she can't stand the way Adam's toxic energy is poisoning the peace. He embodies everything negative about the life she discarded eighteen months ago. Despite being fiercely attracted to the arrogant man, she's determined not to let Adam Stowe anywhere near her heart.

Adam and Lorraine couldn't be more unsuitable as a potential couple... so why is the universe so dead set on uniting these two?


The Karmic Connection is a different kind of love story with a cast of quirky characters and a mystical, magical New Age-y flavor.

Be sure to check out "The Karmic Connection" on April 25th and take a peek at Libby's first two novels, "Fashioning a Romance" and "Unmasking Maya."

What to know all about Libby Mercer? Connect with Libby!

Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Amazon

The Karmic Connection is now on Goodreads! Add it to your TBR list! 

Thanks so much to Libby Mercer for asking me to be a part of her cover reveal. I can't wait to grab my copy of "The Karmic Connection."






12 comments:

  1. I love love the colors in this, the fonts, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an engaging cover! Bound to attract readers (like me!), Libby! Thanks for the reveal, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, and the story sounds intriguing too, a bit like the TV show Dharma and Greg, which can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover! And I just know I'll enjoy reading the latest from the fabulous Libby Mercer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cover copy sounds fun! Good reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, thanks everyone for your comments! I'm so glad the cover is getting such a fabulous response!! I just love this cover. Sue Traynor, by the way, is the name of my amazing designer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, Libby! So many special details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute cover. I plan on reading this over spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, ladies! And I hope you enjoy it, Allie. Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cover. Sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this cover and the synopsis is great too! Can't wait to read it! Go, Libby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies! So glad the cover is getting such a fantastic reception! :-)

    ReplyDelete