Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank You

As the summer comes to an end (sniff, sniff, sigh), I'm thinking about all of the incredible things that have happened to me over the last few months. Not only do I get to spend my days writing my second novel and promoting Finding Lucas, but I have also had the chance to meet some amazing people. Some of them have been kind enough to share their own self-publishing adventures.

Savannah Page, Jackie Bouchard, Anne Mitchell, Jenn Cooksey and Cat Lavoie-- thank you. I wish you all of the success in the world, and I'm so glad to have connected with such wonderful writers.

Self-publishing is a test of courage, will and determination, and learning about other authors' journeys makes me proud to be part of the indie writing community. Thank you to everyone who follows and visits my humble blog, and I hope you'll check back often.

Enjoy the last bit of summer!

4 comments:

  1. Great post. It's good to remember to be grateful. This journey is definitely a test of one's will, and I'm also so grateful for the wonderful friends/writers/support group I've met so far on this self-pubbing road!

    Now, here's to fall! My fave season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I love your face, dude! Thank you for having me, as the honor was all mine. It's been a sheer joy and a blast getting to know you, and I'm eagerly looking forward to a great many years of friendship! xoxo

    And Jackie, DITTO!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me, Samantha!! I am so glad that we crossed paths and I cannot wait to cheer you on during your blog tour! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete