Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Own Self-Publishing Journey

I am so excited by the incredibly talented authors who have shared their self-publishing journeys this summer. There are more to come, but I'd thought I'd share a link to an article I wrote for NOW Magazine.

NOW Magazine was the first publication to publish me, and since then, I have been so lucky to have my byline appear in a lot of different places. If not for them, I might not have had the belief in myself to self-publish Finding Lucas. We all have to start somewhere, and I'm just grateful that someone took a chance on me.

2 comments:

  1. Samantha, You have amazing talent and a beautiful heart. The world awaits to hear what you have to say. xox cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cindy, that means the world to me. Really. I think you are also so talented, and I can't wait to read your next book!

    ReplyDelete